Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Brand New Experience

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog is all about my experience in the Disney College Program. I'm starting this blog so that my family and friends can follow along with my experience of living, learning, and earning at the Happiest Place on Earth! I also want to be able to look back and reminisce on all the wonderful times and memories that I know I will have. Its so incredibly amazing to think about how I am going to be at Disney World for the next 7 months! I have always been a Disney World fanatic, but I never in a million years thought I would be working here and enjoying all the incredible opportunities available with the Disney College Program! I'm so blessed to be here!

I am living in a 3 bedroom apartment in Patterson Court. Its a gorgeous apartment! All the bedroooms have their own bathrooms and the kitchen has brand new appliances. There are 2 people per room, but I have a room to myself. I was pre-matched with a roommate, but unfortunately, she will no longer be here because she was given an assignment in Morrocco by the U.S. Air Force. Its awesome having my own room, but I don't expect it to last long. I'm sure I will be assigned a new roommate before long...lol. My roommates are really nice. Everyone gets along well. In fact, I'm about to go to the store with 2 of my roommates. I will write more later!

Love, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. lol, u didnt mention its the newsest apartment center! :] I also want to do the Disney College Progran Fall Advantage! And I want everything you have! Except, I want to either work at splash mountain or work at the bippity boppity boo thingy! :] lol I love you!!

    love, sweets

    ReplyDelete